Originally posted Sunday, November 20, 2011
Been doing a ton of work within the last week and a half.
The list of tasks completed include...
- Building the Bench/Storage unit in the living room
- Hooking up the Solar Inverter to the house
- Putting down the Laminate flooring in the loft
- Framing the top and bottom windows
- Building storage shelves in the loft
- Making blinds for all the windows
- Get the plumbing started
- Put Tung Oil on the ceiling and windows
- Installed the Wall Mounted Folding Desk
- Built a small bookcase for our books
- Put up the lights in the loft
- Installed the Flooring in the bathroom
- Started putting up the trim
Living room bench.
I had the lovely task of building the living room bench.
We were going to buy a cushion for the bench, but then we decided to take all the blankets that we own and wrap them up into a cushion. This means we won’t have to find a storage place for our blankets or buy an unnecessary cushion... win win!